- 4 (1 1/4 inch thick) pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute the pork chops in the butter for about 5 minutes per side.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the milk, water and soup. Place the pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour the soup mixture over the chops.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.