Friday, March 25, 2011

I Feel a Dance Party Coming On

I finally broke down and bought a XBox 360 Kinect.

Jackson has been begging and pleading for one for some time now and I just couldn't bring myself to put money towards something that is going to keep my Husband but spending time with me. I know selfish right? When I woke up this morning it was a ordinary day just like the rest. I turned on a little Kathy Lee and Hoda (Hoda was out today so Kris Kardashian filled in). Today they did a segment on fun games. Low and behold, there was the Kinect that had been on my Husbands mind. What's this? They have a dancing game you say? And it's tons of fun? Sign me up! I turned to Jackson and said "That's it lets go get one!" Before I had enough time to give my choice a second thought we were at Best Buy. There it was Dance Paradise.

It had to be mine. It will be mine. It was all mine!!! Of course I had to get Jackson a sports game.

Poor fella...couldn't leave him out. Since he was the one that wanted the dang thing in the first place. I have a feeling this new toy is going to bring us endless amounts of fun! Dance party anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment