Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who Whooo

A little classic yellow cake? Don't mind if I do! The Pillsbury Dough Boy always makes everything better!
Just do what the Dough Boy tells ya to do on the box. He knows his stuff.
Batter in the pans just like he said and ready to go.
What's this? Is she going to add strawberries into the mix? P.S. my Husband was helping out. Didn't want you to think I had man hands.
Oh no she didn't!
                                                
Sometimes you gotta kick it up a notch.
Bye bye my pretties!
Yum! I can smell the strawberries in the air already.
Next up...Icing!
Two 8 oz packages of cream cheese. I love cream cheese!
and one 2 lb bag of confectioners sugar.
(I'm sure you could have read that for yourself on the bag but I just felt like typing it.)
Mix'em together. Word of advice: Don't turn your mixer on high starting out. My Husband might or might not have gotten confectioners sugar all over himself,  the kitchen, floor, and lords knows where else. You have been warned.
Now just slap it right on there. I like to get down to business. No time for playing around here. The only thing standing in the way of me shovling this is my face is this last step.
and there ya have it. Now dig in! WAIT....
               one last finishing touch. Strawberries on top. I don't think you can ever have to many. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment