Saturday, March 5, 2011

I have a shopping problem...

and the only way to solve it is a bigger closet. Let's face it, I'm a girl and I like to shop. The more I shop the more clothes I get. The more clothes I get the more space it takes. Okay, I think you get the picture...I don't have enough room in my closet for all my clothes. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture before I took all the clothes out but you get the idea.

It holds the old, the new, and some I can't fit into. Ha ha, that rhymed! Every girl has those clothes in her closet that she hates to get rid of. You know the ones you can't quite fit into, but don't have the heart to do away with? Yeah, that's my problem. My Husband said I should clean out my side of the closet. I can't do that. That would mean I have to get rid of some of my clothes. That's crazy talk. There was only one thing we could do (in my mind) and that was to add another shelf.    
After the project was completed, the Heavens opened up and the Angels sang. True story. Now I just need to organized all this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment